Instructions : - Final Degree Certificate Requisition Form
Guidelines to candidates
1. Candidates are eligible to apply or receive their Degree Certificate whose University Qualifying Examination results have been or will be declared as passed. Submit online request for the same at www.rntu.ac.in
2. Process of Application: Application for Issue Degree / Convocation Certificate
(a) All relevant information will appear on the screen (Pre filled Application Form). Candidate needs to fill only ‘blank fields’ in the form and need to upload following documents:
(b) Scanned copy of all semester mark sheets of qualifying examination / passing certificate.
3. On successful submission of online application form an acknowledgement receipt is generated and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are requested to take a printout of the same for future reference.
4. Application fee:Candidates desirous to receive the degree ‘In Person’ should pay Rs.1000/- (one thousand only) and the fee for all other application is being displayed.
5. Payment Procedure:
(a) Candidate has to pay applicable applications fees through Online Payment Portal, which will be available on acknowledgement receipt generated after successful submission of online form.
(b) On successful submission of online payment an acknowledgement receipt is generated and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are requested to take a printout of the same for future reference.
(c) After 2 –3 working days from submission of Online Application and Online Payment of Degree/Convocation Fees, the Completed Application Form will be available in candidate’s visit application status section for printing and future use.
(d) In Case the Document is incomplete by the Applicant within three month from date of depositing the fees, it will be cancelled and the candidate will have to apply a fresh one in case he / she need the same.
(e) Please note that, submission of online application form without fees OR Payment of application fee without online application form will be considered as incomplete application Procedure and in such cases claim to participate in applications will be rejected without any intimation/clarification and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
6. Provide complete and correct postal address with contact number on which Degree can be dispatched through registered post or speed post
7. Convocation/Degree will be issued or posted in a period of 30-45 working days.
For queries, if any, and discrepancy in payment of Convocation fee, contact at 0755-2700400 or Also student may write to the following e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org