Funding Information (Educational Loan)
RabindraNath Tagore University tied up with one National Bank - Allahabad Bank and one Private Bank - Axis Bank.
Both banks give the following privilege to Students applying to Rntu
- Applicable to all course of Rntu
- Include tuition fees, books cost, hostel fees
- Concessional rate of interest.
- Speedy disposal of loan applications.
List of Papers / Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of RNTU giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant and guarantors.
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/guarantors. (if any)
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Govt approved valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held by the student applicant/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.